The Shearers’ Quarters – Middle Rock’s High Country Farmstay
Sleeps 8 – 12 people. Handy to 3 ski fields, 3 golf courses, the walkways of the Lake Coleridge Basin, the Mt Hutt bike park, the Methven hot pools and 5kms from Terrace Downs Resort. The Quarters are ideal for walking, skiing and cycling groups looking for centrally located accommodation. Access to the Rakaia River and many kms of farm tracks available for walking and recreational cycling. Ideal for families. Exclusive use.
The Shearers’ Quarters offer:
- 4 double rooms and a sofa bed in the main building. Each of the kingsize double beds can be converted to 2 singles
- Two exterior cabins can sleep an additional 4 people
- 3 bathrooms including one ensuite
- Fully self contained kitchen, laundry facilities + BBQ
- Large log fire in a spacious living area, excellent heating throughout
- WiFi, Sky TV (limited channels), Smart TV
- Bed linen available (extra charge)
- Safe outdoor area for children
- Farmyard setting where families can experience farm life
The Shearers’ Quarters are also being regularly used by small guided tour groups and corporates holding small group workshops and business seminars.
Guests wishing to book accommodation can avoid accommodation site fees by booking direct to email@example.com. Further images are available on the NZ Holiday Houses site. More recent feedback is available on Middle Rock’s Airbnb site. For those wanting to enjoy the many recreational opportunities in the Coleridge Basin or simply a convenient overnight stop en route to/from CHCH airport, the Quarters are an ideal choice.