The Shearers’ Quarters – Middle Rock
Sleeps 8 – 12 people. Handy to 3 ski fields, 3 golf courses, the walkways of the Lake Coleridge Basin and 5kms from Terrace Downs Resort. The Quarters are ideal for walking, skiing and cycling groups looking for centrally located accommodation. Access to the Rakaia River and many kms of farm tracks available for walking and recreational cycling. Ideal for families. Exclusive use.
The Shearers’ Quarters offer:
- 4 double rooms and a sofa bed in the main building. Each of the kingsize double beds can be converted to 2 singles
- Two exterior cabins can sleep an additional 4 people
- 3 bathrooms including one en suite
- Fully self contained kitchen, laundry facilities + BBQ
- Large log fire in a spacious living area, excellent heating throughout
- WiFi, Sky TV (limited channels)
- Bed linen available (extra charge)
- Safe outdoor area for children
- Farmyard setting where families can experience farm life
Guests wishing to book accommodation can avoid accommodation site fees by booking direct to firstname.lastname@example.org Further images and accommodation feedback is available on the Bookabach holiday home site. For those wanting to enjoy the many recreational opportunities in the Coleridge Basin or visitors overnighting while attending a function at nearby Terrace Downs, the Quarters are an ideal choice.
Charges: $45 per adult, $25 children with a minimum of $140 per night
If you find the Shearer’s Quarters are booked for your chosen date, we have recently listed a second house on our property. Check our Billy-O cottage, we may have a vacancy for you. Enquiries can be made direct to email@example.com